A very important trip for me it was in the Atacama desert the last year, I went with my dad and mom , my brothers and my dog Lizi, we toured part of the national reserve Llanos del Challe, by a very extended paths that runs along the dunes close to the beach. In that activity I did notice that my physical status isn’t the optimal, because I get very tired in comparison of my family. The characteristics of the landscape was very dry, there are a lot of colorful rocks, cactus, and rose flowers, there are many lizards, spiders and guanacos, occasionally you can see houses close to the coast. but they are far away from each other. In that stroll I learn that the dogs must be take out with strap, in our house we always leave our dog free, but if you go to a excursion you can’t trust in the terrain of the place, for a moment we take out her strap and playing she almost felt for a cliff. The stroll was very exciting and funny because of the company and the landscape, in addition that I did notice that I love my dog so much and I would be very sad if I
miss her.    

Comentarios

Entradas populares