The place where I like eat is “repiola”, this restaurant sells sushi from 6 pm o'clock  to 12 pm, is located in the commune the Quinta Normal in santiago of Chile in the street Vicuña Rozas 5032. The prices are very cheap, you can eat for $6.990 pcl about 30 piece as well as you can pay in 2 different payment methods, cash and card, the attention is kind and the decoration is related to art avant-garde.

I really love sushi, for this I always try new places, I ate in the sushi store “Sushi Sunday”, this place delivery in different communes, but in occasion the attention is not very efficient, because the workers are not friendly and take a long time to prepare the order, the price are reasonable and if you follow in instagram and facebook you can have discount in packs the rolls for example 73 piece sushi for $16000 pcl, the quality of the food is excellent for this I go back to buy here.


To finally I  say not eat sushi raw because sametime I eating this and I got sick.   

Comentarios

Entradas populares