I don’t have a favourite food, I like certain preparations of food in periods of my life and I eat it  
until the point where i don’t want to see it or smell it in a long time.
When I was younger i loved to eat rice all the week and I didn’t see the bad of eating it in the three foods, I never understand why in our culture it isn’t normalized eating heavy dishes at breakfast, like: rice, cazuela, charquican, lasaña, french fries, etc. I always used to dream with what I want to eat the next day and i don’t seem logic to fulfill my craving of lunch 6 hours after waking up. My criticize to our breakfasts starts when I was 4 because of “Sesame Street”, the children’s program besides teach us how to count with the vampire Count von Count ,give us the possibility to know other cultures including , obviously , there's ways of having breakfast , it was then when I discover that in Asia they have rice for breakfast , this made me get mad but I didn’t complained to my parents because if they watched the show then they would have know about the breakfast with beans in England.

Comentarios

Entradas populares