I’m very dependent of internet , normally I use it to learn when i’m not use it to get distracted. I get connect from my cell phone or laptop , I also got the habit of connect both to the TV of my house.
The pages that I frequently visit in a conscious way are Google, Youtube and Netflix, because i have the tendency of take mi phone and look Whatsapp and Instagram like if was breathing. Google it is one of my favourites, I think it is the maximal revelation of internet, since child, around 10 years old, I always used this browser in the computer classes of my school , in some occasions I searched in www.yahoo.com and www.bing.com, but i was already familiarized with the saturated colors in the letters of Google so i leave them. Nowadays I use it to learn vegan recipes that my friends eats, read about details that i had missed in some series, know about the life of manga writers ,etc. In general I use it for everything , because even when i am studying in library I search the digital book , in case that it isn’t on call for lending, or I try to get papers related to the theme in www.scholar.google.cl. Since I study architecture I also frequently use www.earth.google.com  cause it is trusted source of how the cities of the world can be seen by a satellite, so it make the work and the urbanistic analysis of the cities easier.

Comentarios

Entradas populares